Wednesday, September 20, 2006

venti

I think I better go and get some work done. I had a review of the
stuff I spent that crazy week on. The only other biped that knows
what we are building, is a 60 year old Bhagvath Geetha scholar with
monocular vision (the metaphoric kind) and binocular vision (the regular kind).
He ofcourse was not available to evaluate anything on account of his
daughter gave birth to a baby which isn't as much a problem as that the daughter lives in a blighted inchoate piece of geography they call
Sweden. (Sorry, I use adjectives bordering profanity when referring to
Sweden these days...I don't think the Swedes are being bothered enough
to stop being Blonde, Blue eyed and beautiful.... I see no reason to
stop.)
So, I got a ".....good so are you ready to go?" from my
boss. Which is sort of like the Penguin saying, " Never matter... I
will get you, yet again, Batman!!" After Batman escapes the
sharks with lasers attached to their heads with Robin and his spandex
ballet stockings all intact.
So, I know next time will be harder. "Go" of course refers to Kerala
and my reply in the form of dance drama silence was to both indicate
that the question was highly rhetorical and should not be answered by
the rules of "Let's learn English grammar; textbook for class 5" and
as a sign of dissent. Kerala may be God's own country, but in the
monsoon God packs up and goes to visit his Chetta in the Gelf.

But bosses are at a unique advantage in that they sign paychecks and
I am at an unique disadvantage in that I like paychecks. I am leaving on
Sunday and will be back in a 5.3125 days if all goes according to
plan.


No comments: