Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Always will be home.













So many great memories crammed into a 72 sq-Ft. office.


Sure it's walls were paper thin and it's roof was mechanically designed to catastrophically collapse at 4 grams more than self weight.... but it was my fortress.
The fantastically welcoming disorder, the funky smell from behind the aluminum roofing sheets and the view!
Coming back to your chair; perfectly tucked away in your cranny and getting a reassuring creak of affection when you lean back in
it ..............just the most awesome feeling.

4 comments:

Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

I know exactly what you mean, Deej! :)
Especially the smell! That makes such a difference.

Walking into my room and just sitting there by myself gives me the most wonderful feeling of peace. I miss my room!

Loved the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Where's the itsy bitsy spider? ;)

dj said...

The itsy bitsy spider,is in a state of vitrified, upside down suspended animation.
I miss my room too Vaish, a view I have permanently etched is that of my phone being handed back to me at my service window.

Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

Suspended animation! A state of bliss!

:) :) :)