Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Security lapse.

..

Apparently, at 5 AM this morning, a morning walker ran up to the security office and burst in panting, severely shocked and hence highly agitated. "The boat!" He had noticed, was gone!!





"What did he think, we had let it get stolen!" said the security guard, after relating the morning's events to me as I entered the campus.
While this was cause for much guffawing amongst our men in chrome and khaki, I am quite sure the vacuum, hit a lot of people the morning after.

I walked into the boat hangar myself this morning and realised that without the boat in it, the hangar is just an out of place bit of blue cavernous pointlessness.

1 comment:

Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

Hahahahhaaah!!! :D I can imagine the look on his face when he noticed it was gone!! (Hep Adidas Stuff?) :D

I can also imagine the look on the security gaurd's face (and I see him snorting at the West Gate!) :P

Gosh, is the hangar still there? Bet it looks truly _bizarre_ (or zarbi if please!) without the boat!

Love,
Vaish